Construction Safety Support
We put “Boots on the Ground” to help you build a safe and secure production facility.
Let our staff provide decades of expertise in setting up safe operating systems from the ground up in your plant. All ThreeSixtySafety staff are Certified OSHA 30 specialists. We provide “Expert Contract Staffing” to ensure sound procedures and workflow.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities On Your Construction Site:
- Develop and conduct employee safety and health training programs
- ThreeSixtySafety conducts detailed site safety and health inspections
- Incident and injury/illness investigations
- Develop appropriate company safety and health program documents
- Interface with clients and government officials on OSHA compliance
- Manage construction contractor safety
- ThreeSixtySafety will analyze data generated by Safety & Health studies and compile reports including findings and recommendations including administrative, emergency and PPE controls
- Support continuous improvement efforts and the details the effect of the implementation of safety program improvements
- Act as a safety project manager as well as manage your implementation team